Monday, August 23, 2010

Taking Book Recommendations

Really exciting post coming very soon about our weekend trip away from Padang! Hopefully it will be up within 24 hours. Very epic and adventurous trip, I promise.

But for now, I'm taking book recommendations. I have about a week and a half of sitting at home before going back to Stanford. So please let me know if there are good books to read while I am home. It would also be extremely helpful if they are available in one of the Oakland libraries:

http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/

Thanks!

1 comment:

Yalu said...

I would recommend any of the books I have read so far this year (on the right); also not on that list is mountains beyond mountains and how to change the world. I also have good to great on my bookshelf, which has been quoted in many places since it published last year.

A whole week and a half off??