Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Appliances

These kitchen appliances are really cute:
http://www.furniturefashion.com/2011/05/31/15-cool-and-quirky-kitchen-accessories-and-kitchen-appliances.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FurnitureFashion+%28Furniture+Fashion%29

I used my induction stove for the first time this morning. I wanted to make some eggs for breakfast. It heated up super fast! My eggs were cooked in no time. I barely had time to play around with adjusting the temperature.

I've been getting a lot of stuff for the apartment. I haven't managed to get a trash can yet though. I really need at least one. I got some Doraemon dehumidifer things today. There are ones that come in plastic tubs that you just stick in an "enclosed" space. I think my whole apartment counts as one enclosed space.

I would blog more but I really need to sleep early. Been lacking sleep lately. Back to the US next week!

1 comment:

yalu said...

Does the ON OFF mug remind you of a certain.. "magic" mug?