Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Bed and Psets

I got a new bed! When I moved to the new room, my bedroom came with this really old bed which had springs that were really uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep. That night that I came back from London, I was really tired and "slept" at 11pm and woke up on Sunday really tired and exhausted. At 11am, I went over to Mahalia's to pset and kept yawning the whole time. When Stella left for badminton, I slept on Mahalia's bed while she got lunch and went grocery shopping.

So on Monday, I promptly stopped by the Housekeeping office and asked for a new bed. On Tuesday, I got back and found a brand new one. Amazing what happens when you ask.

But back to Sunday. I basically spent the whole day at Mahalia's place. After she got back from grocery shopping and Stella from badminton, we worked on a pset a little more and then went downstairs to a really nice kitchen with actual stove tops and cooked. We made a noodle soup that had meat balls, tomato, and lettuce. It was really good. We were very happy afterwards. We tackled the pset once more and gave up eventually.

On Monday, we met with the professor who is supervising for 2 of our classes. We found out that we really need to do some catch up work. This week has been very busy and hectic for me. No more going back to my room and napping in the middle of the day anymore. =( I've been spending the past few days mainly in engineering department and Mahalia's room, working like crazy. Haven't even had time to fully unpack yet.

I can keep writing more but this has been a really random article. So uh, I'll stop here.

1 comment:

yalu said...

You go back to your room in the middle of the day to take a nap?? you're not in McCormick...man that must take so long to walk back and take a nap.

Yup. ::sigh:: LOL it sounds like you're busy. BEHIND on work? Oh nos! When are you going to travel!! London!! Yeah...mkay I'm going to update blog soon too.