Sunday, October 7, 2007

Traveling

Since it's relatively cheap to fly around Europe on discount airlines like Ryanair, a bunch of us (CME people) decided to go to Brussels the weekend before Thanksgiving. So while Yalu and other ESP people are NOT panicking over Splash, I'll be sightseeing and eating chocolate in Belgium.

And I just got in touch with Dian. She's coming to visit me or I'm going to go visit her. We haven't really figured it out yet but we're probably going to do both of these and somehow also make it to London in the next 2 weeks.

There are these bus companies where I can get a to Oxford in 2 hours for 1 pound! Amazing. Britain doesn't have a national rail company although they do have one central website where you can check schedules and fares (whew!). Still, it's not like Germany where all you have to do is to go to www.bahn.de and magic happens.

1 comment:

echung said...

wowwww sounds so exciting!!! =)