Saturday, October 20, 2007

Updates!

I got a bank account today! Yay! It's with HSBC. They gave me the UK Student Account because I already have an US account with them. Otherwise, they would just give me a cash account which they would charge me a monthly fee and I get no checkbook or debit card so it would really suck. But with the UK student account, I get both and it's free. Amazing! And the lady was really nice so I hope it all works out well and I get my account number and stuff soon. So if anyone's going to a country where there's HSBC and you want to get a local bank account, it might be worth it to open up a US account.

Didn't want to stay inside and do homework all day while the sky is blue so I walked to Mill Road where I got a helmet and some more ramen. I feel safer with a helmet. And food with MSG tastes so good.

England lost the Rugby World Cup. I didn't watch it but that's kinda sad.

1 comment:

docey101 said...

i opened an student account in the states and then got my debit card and just use the atms here. to open an account in china, i need to deposit like A LOT of money...so yeah...