Monday, October 15, 2007

Pictures!

Not much has been going on so here's a bunch of pictures, mostly from yesterday.

This is K Block, the house in which I live with 19 other people. Apparently 15 of last year's residents were international students but there's only 2 this year.
A view of the Cam from Clare College's bridge.

Market Square is an open air market where they sell everything from bread to shirts. It's really nice to walk through. There is a small fountain in the middle.

Part of the Caius library. The library is actually really big. This is just a small part of it.

Here I am on Matriculation Day. Tomorrow we're having our matriculation dinner. It's supposed to be one of the best dinners of the year. So I guess I can't miss that one! Will take pictures of the food.

3 comments:

yalu said...

lol i like how you introduce everything! Hmm, I should have done that for my high school friends when I first got to MIT. I think I was uh, hosed.

yalu said...

Also---

hey what happened to my postcards? ;-) today, a few moments ago, while I'm procrasinating for my test this afternoon, I put up all the postcards that I have on my wall, right underneath that map of Europe. Most of them are from you. There's one from Prague, Koln, San Francisco (yes), Berlin, and Mykonos. I like the last one best, it's so pretty!! You know you guys were pronouncing it wrong right? I heard it on the radio once and was like "whoa..." Then there's just two other ones...Marie sent me one from Duke and Maria sent me one from Williamsburg (she goes to UVA). So yeah, ::hint hint:: you should really see it when you come back in December. Not like you'll miss it or anything, since you'll be staying in my room again (right?)

yalu said...

Hmm I have extra postcards, from places I've been. But that might be too lame. At least with these postcards, you can tear them off the wall and read the back.