Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Weekend!

Get ready for another series of long entries! Tomorrow we're hitting the Berlin Zoo to see Knut, the polar bear. After that we're going shopping all day long even though it will be cold and rainy. On Sunday we are going to Hamburg. And no, we are not taking the nice, new train that goes from Berlin to Hamburg in 1 hour. We'll be taking the Regional Express which takes 4 hours and will save us 6x the money.

As for work, I am almost finish with my current project. I'm supposed to be finished by today but I had to wait until 5pm to make a call to Los Angeles. It was a good call though since I got all the information I needed. I will finish up my project on Monday and start working on something else. I'm supposed to be meeting with someone who will show me what the department actually does. I'm kinda excited except I think this means I will be working in a different office. I feel like I've just gotten to know the people I work with. I even showed them the the videos of 1.102 today. Anyhow, I don't think I would be working elsewhere for long though.

1 comment:

yalu said...

LOL too bad about your sandwich. Post pictures soon! I haven't been to a zoo since I was 10. We went to the Calgary zoo, and before that we used to go to the zoo a lot when I was 5. They don't seem to be that popular with the 8+ group anymore.