Friday, August 3, 2007

Dinner

I'm not sure why but whenever I cook for other people, the food is never good. And then when I just want to fill my stomach, I end up with the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. On Wednesday, I realized I have a ton of food that I need to eat in 3 weeks. So I decided to make fried rice with some carrots, scrambled eggs with tomato and green onions, and some kind of meat. I got pork steaks pretty cheaply at Penny Markt and started cooking. The food was soooo amazing. Okay, it was steak so I didn't have to do much. But I managed to cook it just right, tender and juicy. The rice tasted great with ketchup and carrots and the eggs were delicious. No pictures, sorry. I ate everything too fast. I was really, really happy afterwards.

1 comment:

yalu said...

LOL it's because Lucy wants to save the good things for herself...j/k

Are you sure it's not because when you cook for yourself, you do it later than you would if you were cooking for someone else? So instead, you don't plan it out as much and by the time you finally get to eating, you're really hungry and then the food tastes better? If it were me, this would definitely be the problem.