Sunday, August 26, 2007

Can't Sleep

It's 6am, I'm sitting in bed, and can't go back to sleep. It's actually better today. At least it isn't 3am. It's been like this for the past few days. Darn this time difference. I guess this is one of the drawbacks of living in California - Europe is so far away.

I visited my high school on Friday. All my teachers were there so that was nice. I stayed there for about 3 hours and my brother got really bored so I had to leave. Lena, you really gotta email Mr. Rike once in a while. He's still haunting the school.

2 comments:

yalu said...

=) well when you can't sleep now, you can read my blog!

(or...we can play runescape. lol i haven't played in ages. let me know)

yalu said...

hey bout your skypein number...is it a landline? just wondering if i have to plan ahead for whether youll be there to answer it or not.