Thursday, February 11, 2010

Midterms: one down!

I survived my multiphase flow midterm! yay. I have been really worried about this midterm because I haven't been doing as well as I would've liked on the homeworks. I was expecting a test where I have to make stuff up because I just have no clue what to do. But it turned out to be not too bad. I guess I should jinx it but I was able to work through all the problems and come up with reasonable answers. Phew, at least now I don't have to worry about failing this class!

Another midterm tomorrow but this one shouldn't be bad. Looking forward to the weekend. I need to do some grocery shopping. Out of vegetables. I ate at the Treehouse twice this week. Really need to get a bread pan so I can make bread and sandwiches. I think I will switch to sandwiches for lunch. At least for Mondays and Thursdays when I have to go to work.

No comments: