Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Six Flags

On Monday, we participated in another Senior Week event and went to Six Flags New England. Even though there are many trips to this Six Flags during orientation, I've never gone. After a two hour drive, we got there along with other school buses of high school kids. Most people were there as a part of their end of high school class trip. They all look so young...

As soon as we got there, Yalu and I hung out with some friends and hit the rides. We made Yalu go on this roller coaster before she had time to think it over. haha. We spent the whole morning riding rides, took a break for lunch, and headed over to the water park only to find it closed. So sad. Apparently, it's not "summer" according to park seasons. So Yalu and I went to play at the Wii station where I "won" a Janga puzzle and a Wii game. We failed to win a big stuffed animal at a ring toss game, went on some not-as-thrilling rides, and played on the bumper cars.

We had a lot of fun. But it was extremely tiring, especially since we went kayaking the day before. Oh yeah, check this out:
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090602/larger-portions-among-restaurants-lures

It's about how many calories some restaurant food have. It's amazing. And the more shocking part is that we went to Chili's on Sunday and I thought about getting this Big Mouth Burger. Didn't end up getting it but I'm sure that what we ate wasn't all that great either.

Will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

yalu said...

hahaha I love the bumper cars!! so much fun crashing into your car. HEHEHE

I read your food thing when I was hungry (again) but now I'm slightly creeped out. I got a burger at Chili's and remember how I said it tasted SOO salty? Huh. Better go back to those tiny dry McDonalds hamburgers. I wonder how many calories are in those things...

I'm going to take opportunity of you taking your parents out to Boston to catch up on my blogging and putting up pictures...I mean, I'm going to study for these standardized exams....yikes