Thursday, June 11, 2009

In NYC!

I finally got the Internet to work on my computer! yay! I really don't know what was wrong before but whatever, it's fixed. I've been in New York for almost a week now. I think I've pretty much settled in now. Have been going to work for four days already. Can't believe I'm almost done with a week of work.

Anyway, I want to go to sleep soon so this will be a short post. I've been walking around Chinatown a lot lately since my workplace is sufficiently close that I can walk there after work. I really like this Chinatown. It's huge and you can find everything you want. Non-dairy ice cream and spelt pasta included! I love the sidewalk fruit stands. Fresh young coconuts! Anyway, I got a 30-day subway pass so I guess I should really go and explore more places. But the weather's been really sad lately, rainy and cold.

1 comment:

yalu said...

haha, I don't know if you'll ever live somewhere without a Chinatown. With the exception of that year in Cambridge, you've always managed to do internships in large cities.

Hehe, do lots of exploring!