Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home!

It's very hot here. I'm very tired from the jet lag. Didn't get to sleep a whole lot on the flight. They were very slow with the food again. My mom commented on how slow people do things in England. I agree. In Germany, they're so fast with checking out your groceries, that you have to dash to the other side of the cash register. Anyhow, I watched Jumper. I was very amused by the description by Virgin Atlantic. The first line said, "This is not about a humble sweatshirt" or something close to that. In British English, a sweatshirt/hoodie is commonly called a jumper. I had half imagined the main character to be always wearing a sweatshirt. Anyhow, I just thought the description was very funny. I also watched Persepolis, which was a lot more serious than Jumper. I really liked it. I think I'll read the book as well as other literature about that part of the world.

2 comments:

yalu said...

Man you always watch so many movies.

Must be nice to be home, comfortable, familiar, sleep in your bed of so many years...nice wall insulation that they have in America, with screen windows...I wonder if people go to America and wrote blogs about how all the windows have screens.

I can't believe I'm finishing 3 weeks here (1/4 done) and you are home finally. Whoa...my parents are coming next week.

docey101 said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!! : )
i was just telling tu that i love home, just wish that there weren't so many crimes.