Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cool Pics from Paris

Center of Paris! Outside of Notre Dame.
A thumb at La Defense.

And the next day, I saw 4 fingers. Wonder if they're related pieces of art...


Isn't this sign cute? Looking at all my pictures from traveling, I've found that I don't really care too much about sights. I mean, other people have taken pictures of all the important sights anyway. I can just google and get great pictures of the Eiffle Tower. But signs for plugging in your electric car says so much more about French society and how many other people do you think takes pictures like that when touring Paris?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

arggh, I didn't see that center of Paris stuff outside Notre Dame when I was there. There is a shopping street outside Notre Dame that sells many cute and cheap stuff, and many cheap restaurants there too.

Unknown said...

and I think I didn't walk to the La Defense area at all, the part of city with many high rises? man, you guys made me wanna visit Paris again...