Thursday, July 23, 2009

This blog has been a bit dull lately. No pictures. Not much excitement. This is not to say that I am going to make this entry an exciting one. Just stating some facts here... Anyway, got out of work at 7pm today, along with the rest of the group. We all left in a woosh. Long day.

I went running yesterday. It was satisfying since I haven't ran since Sunday. I had to make a trip to the library on Monday and it rained on Tuesday. I almost did the entire loop that I ran on Sunday without stopping. Except I came out of the park too early. Oh wells, shouldn't push it. But I'm not sore at all today. So that's a good sign. I probably would have gone running today too but it was raining again.

Went out to lunch with the group yesterday. It's cool eating together. Sometimes the tunneling guys join us too. I wonder what it's like in the winter? Can't sit outside. I guess they just go out and sit inside somewhere. But that's not the same. You can only join the group if you don't bring your lunch.

I've been sitting at my old desk this week. It's so different out there. But now people come visit me more often because they have stuff for me to do. The only advantage of going back to my old desk is being in the middle of the civil group again and most of them are working on the same project I'm working on. So they can help me with the stuff, especially the AutoCAD parts of it. Seriously, no one in my group really knows AutoCAD. Really pushing my abilities with this software. Next week, I'm moving back to the middle of the group again. Playing musical chairs here because of vacations and work travels. I borrowed a wheely chair from someone who's on vacation this week.

Anyhow, looking forward to this company picnic on Saturday. Should be fun. Unless I get sick before then of course. All 3 of my roommates are sick. Sadness... I should boil more vinegar.

No comments: