Monday, May 11, 2009

Epic Journey to the End

I'm always blogging when I'm the most busy because that's when things are happening. I mean, when I have time, that means nothing is going on.

So this semester I don't have classes on Mondays. And up until now, Mondays have been a day of work but still pretty chill. This past Monday was not so chill. I got up at 9am, printed out my senior design portfolio and turned it in. Then I went to Steam Cafe and sat there until 3 or 4pm. I don't even remember when I left. I met with 2 different sets of people and worked on 3 different projects. None of which are done. I came back, napped, and then resumed working. Ate dinner, and went to the building 37 computer lab and then the building 26 media center to work on different projects. The amazing thing is that both of these places had a good amount of people (they're usually empty). The media lab was full of people working on their videos or whatever. When I left, there were only 2 open computers. Then I went to a 10pm meeting for a group presentation. This presentation is the culmination of a 15 person group project. We designed a high speed rail network for Portugal. Yeah, no kidding. And our stuff are pretty legit too. I'm still up, working on this.

Tuesday, I have 2 presentations to give (anthropology and Portugal HSR). And Wednesday, we're giving our Vertical Farm presentation which is part of our senior design class. We're still researching stuff for this vertical farm. Can you believe it? We don't have a complete farm yet. And then on Thursday, there's 3 reports due: Vertical Farm, Portugal HSR, and project evaluation class. Luckily, project evaluation paper is almost done, just a few twiks. Can't say the same for the other ones.

Okay, wish me luck on these presentations. Hopefully I won't blank out completely.

1 comment:

yalu said...

good luck! (and don't keep me up at night) ;-) hehehehe.