Thursday, May 21, 2009

Done with MIT

Yesterday, after finishing my last final at MIT, I spent the whole evening reading Inuyasha and finished the series. It's unreal to be done. I can't believe it's over. It seems like I still haven't gotten over the fact that I'm here at MIT. I remember my first semester I would always look at 77 and Killian with awe and disbelief that I'm here. In two weeks, I'm going to say goodbye to them. I know I can always come back but it won't be the same. I won't be a student here anymore.

Anyhow, between now and graduation, I need to do quite a few things:

Ship stuff home
Pack for New York
Pack some more
Do fun things with friends

I'm helping Yalu and Celia look for places to stay in NYC. I mean, I'll be staying there too so I guess I have some sort of stake. I helped call a bunch of places today. I guess since MIT is so generous with 4 year housing, I've never had to look for apartments and deal with rent before. This will be educational. hahaha. So... we're all going down to New York tomorrow (Friday) and spending 2 nights there. This way, we can spend the entire Saturday going around and looking at apartments. It will be exhausting. I hope it won't be too hot. It got hot over here all of a sudden. huh, actually, the forecast say "chance of storm," which is probably worse...

Yalu, Mike, and I went to watch the new Star Trek movie today. It was pretty good. It wasn't full of inside jokes (although there are moments that fans can appreciate) and was a pretty good movie overall. Very action packed and still had a good complex plot. Even Yalu liked it. Shocked!

Anyway, I think this weekend will be adventurous again. Yalu and Lucy in NYC, the Start of the Summer Adventure.

1 comment:

yalu said...

UH HUH we are totally going to have adventures!!!

oh yeah, I thought Star Trek was AWESOME!