Saturday, January 3, 2009

Packing again

Today my D-Lab team met up to have dinner. It was really cold out but we made it eventually. It was good seeing everyone again and we peppered our team leader with questions. I think we're all pretty excited about this trip. I can't believe we're going in a little over a day.

I have pretty much all my personal stuff packed. Tomorrow, the whole class is meeting up and we're packing all our project stuff. I see a long day ahead with lots of "oopse, forgot about..." I hope we don't end up with too much stuff. But we're getting driven to the airport and getting picked up when we (eventually) get to Sierra Leone.

I've been exercising and making use of the McCormick gym. I thought it would help me go to sleep yesterday but I don't think I fell asleep until 3 or 4am. I really think I should have exercised while at home. But I was too lazy. I don't think I'm in too bad shape though. Metabolism is still pretty good. Not sluggish.

We're taking the same transatlantic flight over as one of the India teams and the same transatlantic flight back as the India and Zambia teams. That flight on the way back is going to be full of MIT kids. haha. It would be cool to swap stories but we might all be pretty tired.

Can't believe next semester will be my last semester as an undergrad at MIT. I feel like I'm forever going somewhere, moving, packing, etc.

No comments: