Thursday, January 1, 2009

delayed again...

I had every intention of writing in my journal. Even have it in my carry on. But turns out, OAK got free wi-fi. So... there goes the writing. My flight is delayed again due to bad weather on the east coast. Our plane got here late. I think I have about 5 minutes before boarding.

So I think it will be 6 months before I come home again. Not sure I will come back for spring break. Depends on these grad schools I guess. Home was good. Really enjoyed seeing my family and friends and just chilling. So many uncertainties about the future though.. not sure how I should be feeling about anything.

I've eaten so much food this holiday. Went to 2 buffets in a roll. Ate soo much meat. My family went out to a hotpot/BBQ buffet where they provide the raw stuff and you cook them yourself. I'm really not sure what I ate but we all felt extremely full at the end. It's pretty fun. This morning, our cousins (our aunt and uncle) treated us to a Chinese buffet. There was so much food. Seriously not good to eat like that... I feel like I got stuffed.

No comments: