Thursday, May 22, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

Hm... easyJet decided to have a sale again. So now tickets to Amsterdam are 19.99 pounds. I haven't booked this ferry thing yet and that's still 55 pounds. So... now I don't know... The flying option would be 19.99 plus about 15 pounds for getting to and from airports so 35 pounds. I would leave very early from Cambridge on a Saturday morning. For the ferry, I would have to leave Friday night and spend much more time traveling. Arg. Don't know what to do...

1 comment:

yalu said...

lol now it seems for the ferry you're spending MORE time travelling AND it costs more. aiyah. you do get too many of these good deals by waiting.

i told mike what you said about wishing you could just hop onto a train, like with this eurail pass. and then i told him what you said "well, if i did that, then i probably wouldn't have gotten all these great deals" and he said that it was exactly what you would say.

it's up to you, the ferry sounds pretty cool...i was on a ferry once, from vancouver to vancouver island (we were going to victoria to visit). but uh, travelling a long time is really exhausting as it is. Today i spent 8 hours on the bus. apparently everyone is going places memorial day weekend

oh my eurail pass came. does 2 month mean 2 month from the first time I use it? I have to get a validation stamp the first time I use it, so I think that's what it meant...that's what it says in the manual too, I think...