Monday, May 12, 2008

Aarhus, Denmark!

We arrived in Aarhus, Denmark on Friday, May 9th. The weather was super nice. Blue skies, warm, couldn't ask for better. I'm going to publish some pictures with short explanation instead of writing on and on about our adventures. Here's a view of the city from the top of ARoS, a big art gallery. ARoS was very cool. I'm not really into art but it had some interesting things on display. They also have different film exhibitions every once in a while. The films they currently have are based on the novel "Women without Men" written by an Iranian woman. The films were pretty interesting and I really want to read the book. I would've gotten it at the museum store except it was super expensive, like everything else in Denmark. It was the twice the price listed on the book (the English version is published in Canada and had US Dollars printed on it). So I think I will just borrow it from the library or get it off of Amazon. Anyhow, enjoy these pictures.
More to come.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: