Saturday, January 12, 2008

I can't sleep!!

The past two nights have gone like this: I go to sleep and then wake up at 4am, unable to fall back asleep. Not that I wasn't tired either. After traveling for 10+ hours, I was dead tired Friday night. Ramen kept me going until 10pm when I decided I needed rest. I managed to put a box of ramen in my luggage. Yes, a box, that's 30 meals.

I found out sunrise is around 7:45am. Which is really good since I was worried that there would only be light from 9-3, which is not the case. Sunset is around 4:30-5pm. I'm amazed. And it'll only get better from now on. I like daylight.

Well, actually, I just looked out the window and it seems to be raining or will rain very soon. The clouds are very low and moving by really fast. Whenever you look up the forecast for Anytown, England, it goes like this: Rain, Slight Rain, more Rain. I'm serious. Friday night, I looked up the forecast and it said rain for Saturday. I saw the sunrise on Saturday and it was a clear and beautiful day. Not a single cloud in sight. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it since I sort of slept during the day. I did managed to go out a bit but didn't do much.

So the real reason why I'm writing this post is because I'm waiting for an episode of Stargate to load. I'm addicted to it again. This is really bad. But I really like the show. I've watched sooo many episodes in the last couple of days. Managed to finish off Season 3 and just started on Season 4. Wish me luck! hahahaha

No comments: