Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gonville and Caius College

I finally found out which college I'll be in while at Cambridge! They finally decided to tell me something! Woot! Unfortunately, the helpful, informative emails stops here. The email that I've been waiting all summer long for consists of:

"This is to confirm that Lucy Wu, who will be studying in Cambridge as part of the CME, will be based at Gonville & Caius College and not at Clare College, as initially announced."

I never even got this initial announcement about being at Clare College. Sigh. I don't know how much housing or food would cost, which of the 3 Caius (pronounced Keys) dorms I'll be in, or anything of any importance. Instead I get lectures after lectures about the lecture styles at Cambridge. Thank you. As if that's more important than getting the visa that lets me pass immigrant. Right now my passport is probably floating around somewhere between California and New York.

Well on a lighter note, Ross is also going to be at Gonville & Caius. He even has a description of the college on his blog. Actually he's probably in the Bay Area right now as well. He's just not answering his emails.

No comments: