Monday, September 10, 2007

Full Serving of Vegetables

Ingredients: tomato juice from concentrate, reconstituted vegetable juice blend (water and concentrated juices of carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach), salt, vitamin C, flavoring, citric acid.

Those are the ingredients of V8. It's day 5 of having no lower wisdom teeth and I still can't eat properly. All I've been eating is rice porridge, yogurt, chocolate chip cookies melted in milk, and ice cream. So I thought I'd get some veggies in me today. Anyway, I need to get better fast if I want to check off all the items on the list below.

Oh and my cat's been mad at me. I haven't been feeding him grass or playing with him like I used to ever since last Thursday. So every time he sees me, he goes crazy and attacks me. You know how people always holds their cute little dogs and are like, "It's okay, he/she doesn't bite." Well, not so with my cat. This one bites!

2 comments:

djue said...

ugh. i hate v8.

but i guess it's necessary for wisdom tooth operations.

feel better soon!

yalu said...

lol i have v8 too. it just tastes bad.