Sunday, November 4, 2012

HK bound again

Leaving for the airport in about half an hour. Can't believe it's been a month already. Just want to write a little bit now in case I get really busy once I am back in HK. This has been a good break from HK. I think this is the longest time I've been away, nearly 1.5 years, without being back. Already planning the next time though.

I'll be back again in about 6 months, late April to mid-May-ish for Yalu and Mike's wedding. The current plan is that I would visit family first and then fly to Boston. I guess how long I will be back would also depend on if I passed all of the PE exam. I'm pretty sure I passed the national exam but the CA specific ones were really difficult. So more than likely, I would have to take them again.... It's such a drag to be studying for an exam. I feel like I haven't done that in ages and that I have better things to do with my time. Anyway, there's always that slim chance that I don't have to, in which case I would be really happy. I also feel like I would have done better if I had been working in the States because everyone has taken the tests before or is studying for them. It's so much better to be able to talk to people who understand what's going on. Anyway, I will find out results in December or so.

No comments: