Sunday, April 1, 2012

The office

I thought I'd take some pictures of the office since this is where I spend a lot (most) of my time these days. This is my desk. Notice the green thing on the chair. That's the pig from Angry Birds. He keeps my back straight. There's a cute tissue holder to the right of the monitor. 


Here's a wider view. Our spaces are very open. There's no separation between me and the next guy. Each row has 3 desks and I'm in the middle. It's like an airplane. There's the aisle seats, middle seats, and window seats.

View from the other side, towards the "aisle".

 The plants. That's a mint plant on the left and some violets on the right. The violets are in a down phase right now but there are some more budding. This plant was left behind by a former coworker. The plant has been doing very well.

Our side of the office has a very nice view. We can see Lion Mountain and the rest of the mountain range that separates Kowloon from the New Territories.

The windows are very big. I'm glad the designers decided to make it a place that is pleasant to work in.

No comments: