Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates

Quick updates on what I've been up to:

  • Officially accepted Stanford's offer of admissions. Beavers chop down trees... haha.
  • Massive studying/cramming for the FE exam. The test is on the 25th. I hope I can pass...
  • CPW just happened. Yalu hosted a prefrosh. I managed not to participate in a single CPW madness event.
  • Volunteered for the Boston Marathon today. It was freezing out, again. We were working at the hydration station before the start line so not a whole lot of people wanted water. So we ended up wasting a lot of water. So sad. Bad management. You'd think that if there are people who volunteer for this year after year, they would learn??
  • I think I will start working in NYC right after graduation. Need to find some temporary housing before moving in with Yalu.
  • I will miss Patriots day weekend.
  • After this week, all my classes will have a ton of stuff due so I will be even more hosed...
  • Can't believe I am finishing up my undergraduate education already.

No comments: