Sunday, May 27, 2007

Germany!

After 8 hours of flying and 2 hours of searching, Jingwen and I have finally arrived at our dorm in Germany. It's a holiday weekend so nothing is opening until Tuesday. Kinda sad but yeah.

The flight was pretty good. I didn't get airsick. I even managed to get a few hours of sleep. One of the flight attendants has a really good memory. After his first time through with our dinner, he knew which language people spoke and if they had any dietary restrictions. I was really impressed.
After we got to Berlin, Jingwen's friend's friends came and helped us get to our dorm. Everything went fine except for the last bus we had to take. First we changed our minds about which direction to take. Then after we finally got on a bus, some guy who lives at this dorm told us that we were going the wrong direction. He directed us onto the right bus stop and when we got on, it was the same bus driver! But apparently this bus loops around or something like that. Confused...

My computer is almost out of battery. I didn't realize I was supposed to buy a plug converter in the States. Nor did I realize I should've gotten Euros before I flew here. And seeing that this is a holiday weekend... *Sigh* Oh wells. I'll live. I can probably just make my way back to the airport and get these things but what a pain!

2 comments:

yalu said...

you didn't realize you were supposed to get Euros before you got there? ...aiyah...that's what every good traveler knows =) I'm going to email you back as well

Mike's still working on my website, so it looks like my blog won't be up for a bit

*MiZ*eViL*pRiNcEsS* said...

hi pooz! I MISS U! (ur elephant is sooo cute!)