Monday, May 21, 2007

Flooph, the elephant, went with me to my finals today. Everyone now thinks (if they had any doubts before) that I'm crazy.

Yalu: uh, maybe you should just bring a regular pillow.
Drew: What are you going to do, take a nap?
Allison: Ooo, hey, I have a stuffed animal too!
Prof Stocker: Please put away anything that is not your pencil, pen, and eraser.

Flooph, in fact, did not get sat on. Though I did take a nap on him between during lunch.

Zawadi: Do you have a bag for him?
Lucy: Bag?
Zawadi: Yeah, he's cold.
Lucy: Cold?
Zawadi: The poor thing, he's going to get sick.
Lucy looks doubtful.
Zawadi: He's probably wishing to go back to the store.
Lucy: Nah, see, he's also a pillow. Lucy sits on elephant.
Zawadi: Poor thing! Look how flat he is.

1 comment:

Thymocyte said...

LOL! Don't listen to Prof. Stocker. What does he know?

Some UROP Student in my lab:
"Darn those good-looking Aussies."

Just kidding!

Hehehe, awesome blog! xD