Sunday, May 19, 2013

Short update

I am now back in Hong Kong after spending almost 4 weeks in the US. Now that I have an iPad and a smartphone, I tend to carry my laptop around less. I think this is why I blog less because it is harder to type without a keyboard. The past few weeks have been really crazy and I'm kind of just waiting for my life to go back to having a routine.

Boston trip was really good. I think I had a good amount of time visiting friends and catching up with people. It takes a long time just getting lunch and dinner with people. I thought I would have a lot more free time but that was not the case. I didn't really do much outside of meeting up with people and wedding preparations.

The actual wedding felt like it went by really fast, especially compared to all the preparations and all the effort put into it. Everything went pretty smoothly, which was great. The weather was nice too. It stopped raining and the sun even came out for the actual ceremony. We were all really worried about possible thunderstorms during the ceremony.

I think I will write about everything over the next few days. Right now, I'm still getting adjusted to getting back in sync with site works. My roommate moved in recently and we're still organizing the apartment. It's always the little things that need to be organized. We have too much of everything. So many plates and bowls, 3 bottles of the same vinegar, 2 big bottles of cooking oil, 2 bottles of olive oil, same conditioner, etc. But our place feels really comfortable. Looking forward to really living there.

No comments: