Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rain

Woke up this morning at around 3am by the loud noise of rain hitting my air conditioner. I really need to do something about this especially since my loft makes my bed really close to the AC unit. I checked the weather and there was a red rainstorm warning out. HK has three levels of rainstorm warning, going from yellow to red to black. When I woke up this morning to my alarm, the black rainstorm warning was up. This is almost as severe as a typhoon signal 8 warning. People are advised to stay indoors if possible. But buses and such still operate during a black rainstorm as opposed to the streets being completely dead during a T8. So I ended up having a really chill morning. Ate breakfast at home and watched the news.

Went back to the office yesterday evening and it seems like people are as busy as ever. I suppose I should enjoy my site experience while it lasts.

No comments: