Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring is here!

And so is the end of the term. Right now, it's 50 degrees out, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, the flowers are coming out, and what am I doing? Procrastinating. I mean, working. Hacking away at examples papers, lab reports, and trying to get some reviewing of last term's classes in between working on the current term subjects. Such a waste of... daylight. I think I usually work the best after dinner, after the sun goes away. Then I don't feel like I'm wasting the chance to enjoy the day. This is why the days where I don't have classes have been so unproductive. Not that I have anything better to do, of course.

Okay, this is turning into a really lame entry. Haven't blogged in a while and just felt like I should write something. I really need to work on an entry for the MIT blog. The problem is, not much new is happening. I can't keep writing entries about CME study breaks or formals that I've been attending. There are still plenty of things for me to write about. I don't think that will run out. But since they're not "what I did Friday night", they're harder to write. I actually have to think a little to write entries like "British vs. American: language, food, outlook on life, culture, etc." Something to look forward to.

2 comments:

djue said...

Thanks for reading the column and leaving some feedback. I planned 13 altogether but have already taken detours. Maybe 14 then? No clue.

Yeah, that's why I love DUSP, too. It's just so... real.

11.002 was okay. I enjoyed 11.001 better. The class I'm taking now - 11.190, Urban Challenges - is AWESOME. If it is brought back next year, I'd highly, highly recommend it.

Best of luck writing your next entry...!

yalu said...

Wow! I just wrote an entry that was practically as lame as yours...I mean...well it was about the weather too. A good portion of it ;-) Unfortunately, as you will hear, our weather is not as good as yours.

Man, I really miss sunshine. I just want to spend time outside and get sunlight. I mean, I don't think I'm getting enough of that vitamin D thing. Anyhow, it's too cold to take off your jacket when it is sunny. There's not too much to do in the sun here anyhow though, because studying in the sun is painful, and well, you should always be studying...or volunteering...

Man, you should read Diana's articles. Draw inspiration from them or something. The blog readers will really like those.